- Bank-quality scanning and accuracy
- Lowest-cost hardware for remote deposit capture check scanning
- Easy single-feed scanning mechanism
- Fast (up to 30 documents per minute) and quiet
- Best Read® technology with multiple image capture
- Dual-adaptive MICR read
- Optional single-line Inkjet endorser
- Available with UV scanning capability
- Low energy usage
- Compatible with Clear™ and Special Document Handling™ image enhancement tools
- Assembled in the U.S.A.
Our Best Selling Model for Remote Deposit Capture
Simply put, the durability and price of the CheXpress CX30 check scanner is hard to beat! The CX30 is built tough enough to be at the teller window, but priced for a small business. This is why many banks bundle the scanner with their remote deposit (RDC) service costs, and why more than half a million small businesses worldwide have made it their check scanner of choice.
Precision Built and Tested
While other check scanner manufacturers save on cost by using plastic base plates and cheaper components, Digital Check hasn’t compromised in building the CheXpress CX30. Every CX30 is made from the same high-quality parts as our other bank-quality scanners, including a metal base plate, and is assembled and computer-control tested against 141 data points before leaving our U.S.A based manufacturing facility.
DESIGNED TO READ THE MOST DIFFICULT DOCUMENTS
The CX30 and its supporting software tools are the result of years of experience in producing the highest quality check images from non-conforming images (NCIs), such as money orders, checks with light printing, and other difficult items. Our Best Read® API intelligently selects the highest quality check image from several captured simultaneously, using image-enhancement tools like Special Document Handling to clean up problem documents.
- Height: 7.47" (18.97 cm)
- Width: 3.92" (9.96 cm)
- Length: 9.38" (23.83 cm)
- Weight: 3.95 lbs. (1.8 kg)
- Scan and Return Mode: Up to 15 documents per minute
- Pass Through Mode: Up to 30 documents per minute
Digital Check API Requirements
- DCC API 10.09 or newer
Required Operating System
- Windows®10 (32 / 64 bit)
- Windows 8.x®(32 / 64 bit)
- Windows 7®(32 / 64 bit)
- Windows® Vista (32 / 64 bit)
- Mac OS X®(Contact Digital Check Technical Support for specific versions supported)
- Linux OS (Contact Digital Check Technical Support for specific versions supported)